What BBK eats
Apple Carrot Ginger & Spinach Smoothie
August 1st, 2014
If you like a slightly spicy smoothie with powerful health benefits, try this smoothie! It’s full of fiber and great for boosting the immune system.
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 1 red apple (peeled, cored, and diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 8 ounces of Coconut water
- Start by adding the water to your blender.
- Add apple, carrots, ginger, and lemon juice.
- Add spinach.
- Liquefy for 30-45 seconds (or to your liking).
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!