What BBK eats
Blood Orange Beet Juice
January 7th, 2015
This vibrant colored, delicious juice – comes packed with several health benefits. From boosting the immune system, aiding in constipation, a natural energy booster, and full of vitamin C.
Blood Orange: since this is our first time using the super food known as the blood orange in a recipe, I wanted to highlight some key benefits.
- Contain more vitamin C than any other citrus.
- Studies show they have the ability to fight inflammation and the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Boost your immune system.
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9)
- Vitamin A
- 1 blood orange
- 1 lime
- 5 stalks organic kale (remove stems)
- 3 large organic carrots
- 2 medium organic beets
1. Juice all ingredients in the order listed.
2. Stir well. And Enjoy.
*Tip: If drinking right away, pour over ice. If not, pour in mason jar, screw on lid to secure freshness and place in the refrigerator.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!