What BBK eats
Bone- In Ribeye
August 13th, 2014
CHEAT MEAL! Despite the bad wrap that red meat gets, it’s actually loaded with B-vitamins, Vitamin D, and Iron. This tasty protein packed recipe is great for those hard-core, heavy strength-training individuals building muscle.
For the Steaks:
- 2 Bone-In Ribeye steaks 1 inch thick
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Sea salt & ground pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper (cut to your liking)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 red onion (cut to your liking)
- 1/2 cucumber (sliced)
- Sliced kalamata olives
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- Use 1 serving of vinaigrette dressing
Cooking Instructions: Cooking Demo
1.Rub steaks with olive oil on both sides and add salt and pepper to taste. Place on cutting board and cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature.
2.Pre heat grill pan on medium high temperature. Make sure pan is nice and hot before placing steaks on pan.
3.Place steaks on pan and cook for 5-7 minutes each side for medium . Or cook until done to your liking.
4. Place salad ingredients in a bowl cover with 1 serving size of dressing. Toss and enjoy!
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!