What BBK eats
Brussels Sprouts + Shiitake Mushrooms
March 20th, 2020
Brussels sprouts and Shittake mushrooms combo! So tasty and perfect for meatless meals or a great compliment to lamb chops or steak.
- brussels sprouts (to your liking)
- shiitake mushrooms (to your liking)
- grapes oil or olive oil (or pan coating oil of your choice)
- fresh garlic cloves (at least 4)
- liquid aminos (to taste)
Simple Cooking Instructions:
- Clean and rinse the brussels sprouts + mushrooms.
- Put on cutting board and chop brussels, mushrooms and garlic.
- In a pan add oil and let warm.
- Once hot, put garlic in first sauté a bit then add brussels.
- Cook brussels for about 2 minutes then add mushrooms. Add liquid aminos and continue to cook to your liking.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!