What BBK eats
Chia Seed Pudding
March 25th, 2015
The superfood – chia seed pudding topped with raspberries and shaved almonds. This pudding can be used as breakfast, healthy snack option or even dessert. It’s light, creamy and satisfying!
Chia Seed Benefits: chia seeds are nutritionally dense and low in calories. Packed with fiber, protein, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. Known to help promote weight-loss.
- 1 cup of coconut milk.
- 2 tablespoons of raw organic honey
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup of organic raspberries
- shaved almonds for garnish – add to your liking
1. Combine the coconut milk, honey, lime juice, and chia seeds in a bowl or jar. Stir or shake until all ingredients are blended well. (I used a tall mason jar with a lid to prepare ours).
2. Let stand over night in the refrigerator to thicken or at least 6 hours. (overnight for best results)
3. Next day remove from fridge, scoop into serving bowl. Top with fresh berries and shaved almonds.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!