What BBK eats
Dragon Fruit + Pineapple Smoothie
July 5th, 2015
This delicious smoothie puts you in the mind of a pina colada 🙂 In my opinion…lol!
Try it and tell me what you think.
Health Benefits of this Smoothie:
- Improves digestion
- Anti- aging properties
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Acts as strong source of antioxidants + vitamin C: This smoothie can help combat the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer.
- Full of healthy fats
- Natural healing properties
- Fights diabetes
- Heals inflammation
- Promotes heart health
- Healthy hair and skin
- High in potassium
*Great Pre or Post-Workout Smoothie .
- 6 oz of Coconut Water
- 3 large pineapple slices (fresh)
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1 whole lime (squeeze juice only)
- 1 Dragon fruit (scoop from skin)
- 6 ice cubes (optional)
- Add all ingredients to your Nutri-Bullet or blender of your choice. Blend and enjoy!
*If you happen to make more than one serving, pour the remaining smoothie in a mason jar and store in the refrigerator for a later time.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!