What BBK eats
September 16th, 2014
A simple, tasty, lean source of protein! We like to enjoy our flank steak with a large garden salad. This meal can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.
- 1 1/2 pound Flank Steak
- 1 Scallion chopped
- 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 3tsp of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Habanero Chili – Pepper (No Seeds)
- In a small pan, add 1 tsp of olive oil, add chopped scallions & habanero pepper. Sauté’ to you liking and sit aside.
- *NOTE: MAKE SURE STEAK IS ROOM TEMP. BEFORE COOKING.
- Place flank steak on cutting board, brush both sides with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Evenly sprinkle sea salt and pepper on both sides.
- Massage seasoning into flank.
- Turn frill pan on to high heat.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil.
- When pan is hot place flank steak onto pan and cook 4-6 minutes each side for Med Rare – Medium steak. Cook an additional 2 minutes on each side for Medium Well – Well Done.
- Remove from grill pan. Place on cutting board. Top with the sautéed scallions, etc…and let sit 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice, Plate, Enjoy!
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!