What BBK eats
May 17th, 2015
Fresh and a little zesty!!!
- 2 fresh organic avocados (remove seed)
- 1 roma tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1 serrano chile pepper, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 fresh clove of garlic, minced
- 2 pinches of cayenne pepper
- 2 pinches of cumin
- 1/2 of fresh squeezed lime juice
- Scoop avocados into a bowl. Mash well. Combine all other ingredients. Stir well.
Side Note: If I’m making avocado and salsa at the same time, I like to take about 1 tablespoon of the fresh salsa and add it to the guacamole. Does anyone else do that?? lol! Cuts back on the amount of ingredients I have to chop/prep for the guac.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!