What BBK eats
May 17th, 2015
Our Weekend Cheat Meal – even the kids will enjoy this one!
It’s filling, protein packed, delicious. Layer it up & Enjoy!
***Note- may be a little spicy. Adjust ingredients if children are eating this.
*What Makes This A Cheat Meal For Us? The Chips. This can also be enjoyed with out the tortillas to clean it up a bit.
- Tomatillo Salsa (click link for recipe)
- Fresh Guacamole (click link for recipe)
- Organic sour cream
- 1 can of organic black beans (or fresh boiled black beans)
- 2 cups of fresh shredded cheddar
- 1 cup of fresh mozzarella
- 1 large bowl of baked chicken (remove bones or use boneless)
- 1/4 cup of red onions
- 1/3 cup fresh black olives sliced
- 2 stalks scallions (chopped)
- 1/2 bag of tortilla chips
- In a baking sheet, begin layering ingredients starting with a thin layer of the tomatillo salsa. Overlap with a layer of tortillas.
- Second layer; Layer the shredded chicken, black beans, top with another layer of salsa then shredded cheese. Overlap with more tortilla chips.
- Repeat the cheese + chicken+black bean- layering technique until you’ve used all chicken, black beans and cheese.
- Top with last of chesese. Add olives
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with fresh guacamole + sour cream to your liking.
- Add fresh shredded cheese (if you’ d like)
**Feel free to Layer the ingredients to your liking.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!