What BBK eats
Passion Fruit Margarita
July 26th, 2014
Gotta Love Margarita’s!!!! This low calorie cocktail is inspired by the “Skinny Girl” Margarita- we’ve added a fresh lime & Passion Fruit twist.
- Clear premium tequila
- Grand Marnier
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 passion fruit (seeds are edible)
- Agave Nectar (optional)
- To make a single margarita:
In a cocktail shaker-
add 1/2 cup fresh lime juice,
3 Tbsp. Tequila
1 shot of Grand Marnier
2 Tbsp of fresh squeezed orange
½ passion fruit
2 ice cubes
Shake well and pour in a glass over ice.
- To make 1 pitcher of frozen margaritas:
- 2 (4oz) cups tequila, chilled
- 1-1/2 of Grand Marnier
- 1 cup Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2-1/2 cups fresh squeezed lime juice, chilled (10 to 12 medium limes)
- Lime wedges
Place ice in blender. Pour in the fresh squeezed lime juice & fresh squeezed orange juice. Add Passion fruit.
Pour in tequila & Grand Marnier. Blend until it turns slushy.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!