What BBK eats
Raspberry – Banana Smoothie
November 16th, 2014
Great protein packed snack for you – that can also be turned into a frozen popsicle treat for the kids! It’s sweet, creamy, and delicious!
- 1 Organic banana (peeled)
- 1 cup of Organic raspberries – fresh or frozen
- 1 container of vanilla Greek yogurt ( 5.3 oz) *Protein*
- 6 oz of coconut water
- 6-8 Ice cubes (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to blender and blend to your desired texture. Pour in a glass & enjoy!
2. If making frozen yogurt pops: Once all ingredients are blended well, pour into ice pop molds and freeze for 6 hours or until frozen.
Note: The amount of ingredients may vary based on the amount of people you’re serving.
Healthy Additions to this Smoothie:
*Try adding 1 cup of Organic Kale or Spinach for additional fiber + nutrients.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!