What BBK eats
Raspberry Peach Tea
July 19th, 2014
This lightly sweetened iced tea is so refreshing! It’s our version of the traditional sweet tea with a raspberry-peach twist. Using organic green tea- Perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day.
- 2 Organic Green Tea Bags
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (save a few for garnish)
- 2 sliced peaches (save a few for garnish)
- 3 tablespoons of Agave Nectar
- Mint Leaves, for garnish
1. Boil 4 cups of water for tea.
2. Discard tea bags and let cool.
3. Combine peaches, raspberries and agave nectar in blender until smooth; strain through cheesecloth or fine sieve.
4. In a large pitcher, whisk together raspberry peach mixture and brewed tea. Place in refrigerator until chilled.
5. Serve over ice, raspberries, peach slices and mint leaves & Enjoy!
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!