What BBK eats
Sangria (BBK eats Style)
May 17th, 2015
Our version of the popular “Sangria Recipe”…..Warning: you will get tipsy.
We cut calories by using tons of fresh fruit vs. white sugar like some recipes would like you to use and it is not diluted with carbonated beverages. You can add any fruit you like 🙂
Perfect cocktail for a night of entertaining friends or dinner party signature cocktail.
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- watermelon (sliced to your liking)
- fresh pineapples
- fresh peaches
- grapes (for picture- not best for absorbing alcohol)
- 1 1/2 cups rum
- 1 bottle of red wine (we used Organic Cabernet Sauvignon form Whole Foods)
1. Slice the lemons, limes, and oranges in half. Take one half or each and sit aside to use as fresh squeezed juice.
2. Slice the remainder lemons, limes, and oranges into thin slices. Place in pitcher.
3. Pour the rum and wine into the pitcher. Squeeze the half of fresh lemon juice, lime juice, and orange juice into the pitcher. Stir well.
4. When ready add the other fruit of your choice to the pitcher. Place in the refrigerator. Chill for 2 hours and allow flavors to develop.
5. When ready, serve & Enjoy!
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!