What BBK eats
Sirloin Steak Kabobs
August 13th, 2014
A simple sirloin kabob recipe with a hint of spice that will knock your socks off! Kabobs are fun, easy to grill whether it be on an outdoor grill or in the kitchen on a grill pan.
- 1 red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 lb Mushrooms (trimmed and halved through the stem if they are large mushrooms)
- 1 lb Cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon of fresh ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon of crushed red chili pepper flakes
- **In a bowl- Marinade sirloin with olive oil, sea salt, ground pepper, chili pepper flakes, and minced garlic. Let steak sit in the refrigerator 1-2 hours. **
- Take steak out and allow to sit until room temperature.
- Pre heat oven for 400 degrees.
- Chop onions, peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes, in large enough pieces for kabobs. Line baking pan with parchment paper and place your chopped ingredients in the pan. Drizzle tablespoon of olive oil. Place in oven and roast for 10-15 minutes or to desired doness.
- Turn grill pan on to Med-High heat. Once hot, grill for 5 minutes each side. Remove steak, let sit for 5 minutes. ***NOTE: If using an outdoor grill, you can prepare skewers with steak and veggies- then grill to your liking.***
- Remove veggies from the oven let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cube steak and place meat and vegetables on the skewers to your liking. Plate & Enjoy!
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!