What BBK eats
Veal Chops w/ Roasted Red Potatoes
June 15th, 2014
This meal is flavorful & simple to cook. Serve the veal chop with the roasted red potatoes & grilled scallions- DELICIOUS!!!
- 2 veal chops (1/2-1 inch thick)
- Red potatoes
- Olive oil
- Fresh thyme
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 cloves fresh garlic finely minced
Cooking Instructions: Cooking Demo
- Place veal chops on cutting board.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Massage into meat then sit aside for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Clean and slice potatoes to your liking and place in bowl.
- In the bowl add minced garlic, thyme, and sea salt Toss well.
- Grab a baking pan and cover in foil or parchment paper. Transfer potatoes from bowl to baking pan. Place in oven and roast for 30-35 minutes. (until tender)
- Turn grill pan medium-high heat and place the chops onto hot pan.
- Cook veal chops approximately 4-6 minutes on each side.
10. Once all is done to your liking. Plate & Enjoy!
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!