What BBK eats
Wild Berry Smoothie (Antioxidants)
October 13th, 2014
Since it’s not blueberry season, fresh Organic blueberries are hard to come by at the local Farmers Market. I decided to try Organic frozen wild blueberries & I must say I’m in love!!! Kariim & I are adding this to our list of smoothie favorites:)
This smoothie is delicious, it’s healthy and full of antioxidants. Wild blueberries have an intense signature taste and double the antioxidant capacity of regular blueberries. Paired with strawberries & spinach, it makes an ANTIOXIDANT rich SuperFood Smoothie!
* Anti- aging
*Promotes healthy cell function
*Promotes heart health
*Boost Immune System
*Improves eye & memory problems
- 1 cup of Organic frozen wild blueberries
- 5 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 Tablespoon of chia seeds
- 8 oz of green tea (chilled) OR Coconut water
1. Add all ingredients to the blender adding liquid last.
2. Blend at high speed & serve!
Thanks Mom for the recipe inspiration!! 🙂
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!