What BBK eats
Wild Caught Salmon w/ Sautéed Garlic Asparagus
August 14th, 2014
Are you getting enough Omega-3 fatty acids? Salmon is loaded with them. Paired with our tasty garlic asparagus, this delicious meal makes for a satisfying lunch, dinner or post-workout meal (add brown rice if you’d like). Melt in your mouth – delicious!
- wild caught salmon fillet (**base the size or pounds of salmon on the amount of people you’re feeding**)
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- 1 bunch of Fresh Asparagus
- 4 fresh cloves of garlic
- Pre heat oven at 450 degrees.
- Place aluminum foil on the counter and lightly coat foil with olive oil.
- Place salmon in the center of foil skin side down.
- Lightly coat salmon with olive oil then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop garlic and red onions then Place on salmon.
- Fold sides of aluminum foil until salmon is fully wrapped
- Place salmon on baking pan, place in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
8.Preheat grill pan to med-high heat
9. Lightly coat pan with olive oil and sea salt
10. Place asparagus on pan and grill 8-10 minutes rolling occasionally until done.
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!